Today, when the business environment is so competitive, entrepreneurs are becoming more and more dependent upon technology, such that they can be at par with the latest trend. Keeping this in mind, we have brought in the very efficient petrol pump management software in market that is capable of handling a wide array of activities.
To keep in mind the process of Petrol Pump including Inventory, Accounting, Billing, Machine Reading s, Dip Calculations etc. We developed the software, which will solve your all Inventory, Accounting and Billing requirements.
- Register Sales Meter Wise & Dip Wise
- Maintain Tank & Meter Sales Difference
- Pre - Loaded Dip Charts
- Density Calculations
- Decanting Feedings with Purchase
- Pump Inspection Procedure
- Delete/Altered Vouchers Log
- Complete Financial Accounting
- Cash Flow & Funds Flow
- GST Compliant all Reports
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cr. Limit Set & Auto Block Vehicles
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Profit Comparison
- Party/Vehicle wise Ledger, Trial Balance / Trading / P & L A/c, Balance Sheet.
- All Vat/GST Report
- Party Points Reports/Profit Loss Report
- Salesman Wise Reports/Diff Types of Interest Report.
- Billwise/Slipwise Outstanding
- Tax Invoice as per GST Compliance
- Credit Billing (Weekly / Fornightly / Monthly)
- Vehicle Wise - Product Wise - Party Wise Billing Options
- Special Discounts Option at the time of Billing
- Bill Direct Email Facility
- Consolidated Bill Vehicle wise.
- Consolidated Bill Date wise.
- Separate Bill Vehicle wise.
- Automatic Bill Generate
- Auto Stock Valuation
- Tax Inclusive Rates Option
- Auto Dr. / Cr. Entries in Sale-Purchase
- Tank Wise Stock Reports
- SalesMan Wise Shift Wise Reporting
- Stock Status/Stock Summary Qty wise or value wise
- Stock Valuation calculated By different Methods: As-Pur. Rate/Sale rate/Fifo.
- Maintain Daily Sale Reg -Nozzle wise or Dip wise.
- Stock Inspection/Density Auto Calculated.
- Periodic Purchase Reg./Sale Reg.
- Lubes costing
Enterprise Quality Management Software For Petrol Pump
Find out more about how we can help your organization navigate its next. Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.