SP Infocom's Library Management Solution is software that is designed to manage all the functions of a library. It helps librarian to maintain the database of new books and the books that are borrowed by members along with their due dates.
This system completely automates all your library's activities. The best way to maintain, organize, and handle countless books systematically is to implement a Library Management Software.
A Library Management Software is used to maintain library records. It tracks the records of the number of books in the library, how many books are issued, or how many books have been returned or renewed or late fine charges, etc.
- Membership and Student Management
- Hierarchy and Access Rights Management
- Book Acquisition and Mangement
- Inactive Members / Refund mangement
- Barcode Enabled Book Issue and Return
- Upload Book Add/Borrowed Data By Excl
- Membership Fee and Validity
- Reduce Time to stock Tally
- Print Book Barcode
- Fine and Lost Book Management
- Inventory Management
- Keep record of different categories like; Books, Journals, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.
- Classify the books subject wise.
- Easy way to enter new books.
- Keep record of complete information of a book like; Book name, Author name, Publisher's name, Date/ Year of publication, Cost of the book, Book purchasing date/ Bill no.
- Easy way to make a check-out.
- Easy way to make a check-in.
- Automatic fine calculation for late returns.
- Different criteria for searching a book.
- Different kind of reports like; total no. of books, no. of issued books, no. of journals, etc.
- Easy way to know how many books are issued to a particular student.
- Easy way to know the status of a book.
- Event calendar for librarian to remember their dates.
- My Notes section for librarian to write any note.
- Online access for registered user to see the status of their books.
- Completely cloud based Library Management System.
- No need to invest heavily on Hardware.
Let's Start a New Project TogetherInquire Now
Find out more about how we can help your organization navigate its next. Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.