The system is highly configurable to allow the delivery of highly functional systems tailored to meet the wide range of business requirements and methodologies prevalent to Medical sectors.
Patient Registration and Appointment scheduling Module:
The registration and Appointment scheduling module is an efficient patient management system that eases capturing of pertinent information of the patients. The patient administration functionalities of the hospital can be automated to provide proficient patient care. The scheduling of patient and physician appointments can be done from this module. The details about schedule of a physician, slots available in his schedule, scheduled slots, blocked slots, tracking of patients and their visits, scheduling appointments for unregistered patients and emergency patients can be viewed effortlessly. Scheduling, rescheduling and manipulating of appointments can be done easily from our patient registration module. Managing of patient records can also be handled effortlessly.
- Patient Registration Details
- Inpatient and Outpatient Registration
- Medical Alerts Details
- Appointment Scheduling (Patient/Doctor wise)
- Doctor's Schedule Summary
- Doctors Daily Schedule List
- Patient Visit History
- Medical Record Movements
- Appointments for Radiology tests and Operation
- Patient Visit Slip
- Sponsorship Details
Electronic Medical Record (EMR):
The EMR Module is a fully integrated knowledge repository that caters to Medical and clinical records of patients in the hospital. The system supports medical professionals of various departments of the hospital with relevant information like medical examinations, diagnoses, treatment histories, test results and so on. The module provides access to critical and complete patient data that leads to high quality, cost effective and efficient patient care. The EMR has the following features.
- Patient Search with Various Search Strings
- Patient Demographic Viewing
- Previous Visit Details
- Medical History of the Patient
- Billing Details of Patient
The Out Patient Module caters to all the physicians’ related activities like:
- Option to collect /view patient vital parameters
- View Electronic Patient Medical record
- Physician order entry, diagnosis
- Patient’s medical allergies and alerts
- Capture patient’s complaints
- Ordering (clinical and non-clinical)
- Link patient to a suitable health package
- Medical alerts
- Package registration
- Patient’s visit history
Inpatient and Ward Management:
Inpatient Management Modules handles the Admission Discharge and Transfer Functions, Ward management Functions and Operation Theatre Management Functions.
- View BED /ROOM /WARD occupation and availability matrix
- Bed blocking option
- Patient cost estimate
- Multi-level admission process (admission requests, request approvals, admission cost estimate, bed allocation and final admission)
- Patient room transfer
- Physician Order Entry, Progress notes/Round reports
- Patient EMR
- Nursing notes
- Drug chart, vital chart
- Generate discharge notification
- Patient discharge and discharge summary
- Capture all Delivery details
- Operation Theatre scheduling
- Pre and postoperative Doctor notes
- Operation theatre resource scheduling (Optional)
- Anesthesia details
- Capture intra operative surgical event
Nursing module facilitates smooth flow of nursing activities in the hospital. Managing nursing tasks is a piece of cake using our tool. Medinous nursing module helps developing a care plan to improve quality of patient care. Flow of information from other clinical modules ensures the nursing staff is well aware about each patient, giving them access to necessary clinical details.
- Patient Charting : A patient’s vital signs, admission and nursing assessments and nursing notes can be entered into the system. These are the stored in a central repository and retrieved when needed.
- Clinical Data Integration : Here clinical information from all the disciplines can be retrieved, viewed and analyzed by nursing staff.
- Better care planning : Time spent on care planning is reduced, while the quality of what is recorded is improved. This makes for more complete care plans and more complete assessments and evaluations.
- Drug administration : Electronically prescribed drugs are more legible, thus making it less likely that drugs would be wrongly administered to patients.
In case of an emergency, registering a patient from our emergency module is quick and easy. Responding to the criticality of the situation, the application lets the user to register a patient with minimal details. Medinous emergency module also has provision to capture medico legal details if relevant (in case of medico legal cases).
- Enable emergency registration of patients by capturing key registration details
- Facility to capture details about condition of patient during arrival and mode of arrival
- Record and view the various activities performed by the nurse (capture of vitals, administration of medication, progress notes etc.)
- Move patient from emergency area into wards (inpatient)
Patient Billing and Insurance Module:
- OP Cash and credit Billing
- IP cash and credit Billing
- Performa Billing
- Advance collection
- Direct receipt
- Invoice management
- Adjustments before closing the invoice
- Automatic prompting of cancellation of services if not availed
- Automatic prompts for receipts or refunds for any Balance due to/from the patient
- Confirm the invoice and ready for dispatch and post to accounts
- Sponsorship conditions creation and management
- Multiple plans/Categories can be created for one/many customers
- Validity period for each plan/category
- Applicable for both Outpatients and Inpatients
- Co-payment and deductible definitions
- Total or part Percentage discounts for each service or services under a single cost center
- User defined price list creation and management
- Easy Inclusion and exclusion of services from the plan in the category
- Possibility to apply Sponsorship conditions to pharmacy drugs and any other department and services as required
- Hospital health Package creation and management
- Drug definition based on Generic name, Brand Name, form Name and Drug strength
- Multi Units of Measurement and multi-currency
- Stock Control
- Drug association to suppliers
- Dosage calculation
- Contra indications
- Enquiry generation
- Quotations based on enquiry
- Purchase order generation
- Goods receipt (GRN)
- Drug Expiry control
- Provision to set reference range for each tests
- Delta values and trend analysis
- Alerts for abnormal results
- Sample Result Entry
- Bulk Sample Request
- Sample Details
- Samples Received from External Laboratory
- Samples Dispatch to External Reference Laboratory
- Investigation and Treatment History
Radiology Management Module:
The radiology module covers the processes starting FROM the booking of appointments of the modalities against the investigation requests raised by doctor TO delivering the results to the ordering doctor of the hospital.
Sanjeevani radiology module is completely compatible with the imaging technologies used by radiologists and offers Smart methodologies for the radiologists to interpret and infer results reducing their time consumption and effort.
- Efficient utilization of resources- Duty roster for radiologist and equipment
- Statistical reports provided like:
- Investigation details
- Tests/Investigations performed by each technician/radiologist for selected date range
- Doctor wise tests/investigations prescribed
- Details of tests completed, aborted, cancelled, or Pending
- Customizable result templates
- Results entry made simpler with efficient RTF format Reports
- Easy retrieval of patient data at any phase of a radiology request
General Stores and Inventory module deals with Purchase of Items, Issue of Items, Maintenance of Stock, Automatic Reorder level Setting, Online request for stock from various sub-stores, Online stock transfer, maintenance of stock at different sub-stores, Physical stock verification and adjustment, Return of items to supplier etc.
- Stock management
- Multi AUOM and Multi currency system
- Stock control
- Stock Purchase through Enquiry generation
- Sub stores issues and receipt of stocks
- Option to include and track gift or donation of stock
- Stock requisitions from sub-stores and corresponding management
- Quotations and Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase order generation and processing- LPO, Emergency
- Purchase order, Principal and Blanket PO
- Goods Receipt Note and Purchase returns
- Stock expiry
- Invoice verification and management
- Supplier management and supplier payment bucket facility available
Housekeeping Module :
Housekeeping module targets complete automation of the housekeeping events. Planning, assigning and tracking of housekeeping activities can be done effectively with the aid of our housekeeping module.
Auto scheduling maintenance activities of beds, rooms, cubicles and other areas of hospital at predefined intervals so that the hospital environment remains clean, comfortable and safe. The module has rights to lock the bed so that it is not allotted to the next patient until it is cleaned reducing chances of allotting uncleansed bed.
- Facilitates scheduling of various housekeeping tasks in all areas of the hospital including wards, outpatient department, operation theatre etc
- Generation of housekeeping checklist
- Allocation of housekeeping tasks to individuals
- Recording of the completion of the housekeeping tasks
- Tracking and reporting of activities that are pending
Services Module :
All Medical services have a cost attached in this module. Price range could be specified for sequential consultation to a full-fledged treatment.
- The service module provides for effectively managing all the services available in the hospital and the charges for each of these services are securely entered and handled
- Revenue types can be defined and associated with accounts for posting expenses
- The Consultation charges charged at the hospital for each of the physician/doctor/specialist are handled and maintained. - There are separate charges for New, Review, and follow up and on call visits of a physician
- Charges for all the services under revenue generating cost centers can be defined
- Packages can be created and services can be grouped to form a package. Individual and total discounts can be listed
- Groups can be created. Number of services related to one treatment process can be grouped to form a single entity. The system automatically indicates the services that are available
Discharge Summary :
After the discharge of a patient, discharge summary can be automatically generated by just pressing a few keys. Laboratory data can automatically be imported. Specialty wise standard format can be set.
Security Management :
Role based security will be provide to the user. Client-server architecture will be followed.
Payroll & HRD Management:
Complete salary can be computed through this module. This module can be attached through Time machines also. All necessary formats can be generated through this module.
Accounts Management :
Financial accounts an all purchase, expenses, payments can be feeded in this module. Receipts can be directly imported from OPD and IPD department.
It will provide vital and key reports to management. All the Further we are planning to incorporate graphical analysis of reports.